Enjoying sound using another amplifier in Zone 2
You can enjoy sound from another amplifier in Zone 2 by the following procedure.
- Select [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Power] - [On] from the home menu.
Zone 2 is activated.
- Turn on the amplifier in Zone 2.
- Select the source signals you want to output in the [Zone2 Input].
Select [SOURCE] if you want to listen to the same sound as main zone in Zone 2.
- Start playback on the input that you selected in step 3.
- Adjust to a suitable volume.
Adjust the volume using the amplifier in Zone 2. If you set [Zone2 Line Out] to [Variable], you can also adjust the volume in Zone 2 using [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Volume] from the home menu.
- You can also activate Zone 2 using ZONE SELECT and ZONE POWER on the receiver.
- You can also select source signals you want to output using INPUT SELECTOR on the receiver while [2. xxxx (input name)] is shown on the display panel.
- You can also adjust volume using MASTER VOLUME on the receiver while [2. xxxx (input name)] is shown on the display panel.
To exit Zone 2 operation
Select [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Power] from the home menu, then select [Off].
Available input for Zone 2 operations
- A dedicated App for this model SongPal enables easier zone operation such as changing the settings or switching the zone inputs from your smartphone or tablet.