Assigning the surround back speaker terminals (Surround Back Speaker Assign)
You can set the assignment for the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK/HEIGHT terminals.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
Select [Surround Back Speaker Assign].
Select the desired speaker pattern according to the speaker installation example displayed on the TV screen, then select [Save].
Select the setting you want (*).
- Off: When none of the following connections is used.
- Front B: When using the front B speaker connection.
- BI-AMP: When using the bi-amplifier speaker connection.
- Zone2 (for European and Asia-Pacific models only): When using the Zone 2 connection.
* The displayed settings vary depending on the speaker pattern you selected.
- You can only set [Surround Back Speaker Assign] under the following conditions:
- The speaker pattern is set to a setting without surround back and height/overhead speakers.
- Headphones are not connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to other than [Transmitter].