Selecting the BLUETOOTH mode (Bluetooth Mode)
You can enjoy content from remote devices via this receiver, or listen to sound from this receiver via a BLUETOOTH receiver such as headphones or speakers.
Select [Setup] - [Bluetooth Settings] from the home menu.
Select [Bluetooth Mode].
Select the setting you want.
- Receiver: This receiver is in receiver mode which enables it to receive and output audio from a BLUETOOTH device.
Transmitter: This receiver is in transmitter mode which enables it to send audio to a BLUETOOTH receiver (headphones/speakers).
[BT TX] appears on the display panel.
- Off: The BLUETOOTH power is turned off and [Listen] - [Bluetooth] cannot be selected from the home menu.
- [Bluetooth Mode] cannot be switched while the input of this receiver is set to [Bluetooth].
- No sound is output from the speakers connected to this receiver when [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- In [Transmitter] mode, this receiver can send audio to up to 1 device.
- You can set the transmission data rate for LDAC playback using [Wireless Playback Quality] in the [Bluetooth Settings] menu.
- If you connect to this receiver from your smartphone while [Transmitter] is selected and no other BLUETOOTH receiver is connected to this receiver, the setting automatically switches to [Receiver] and you can listen to the sound from your smartphone via this receiver.
- You can also switch between [Receiver] (RX) mode and [Transmitter] (TX) by pressing BLUETOOTH RX/TX on the remote control.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH receiver, you can adjust the volume of the BLUETOOTH receiver from this receiver when [Transmitter] is selected.