Adjusting the equalizer (Equalizer)
You can use the following parameters to adjust the tonal quality (bass/treble level) of the front, center, surround/surround back and height speakers.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
Select [Front], [Center], [Surround] or [Height].
Select [Bass] or [Treble].
Adjust the gain.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Pure Direct] is set to [On].
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and DSD signals are being played back.
- Frequencies for [Bass] and [Treble] are fixed.
- Depending on the audio format, the receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the original sampling frequency of the input signals.
- Only [Bass] gain and [Treble] gain are available for [Front] when headphones are connected.
- You can also select [Equalizer] in [Sound Effects] from the home menu. Additionally, you can adjust the equalizer from the [<EQ>] menu on the display panel by pressing AMP MENU.