Playback does not start, or the player does not automatically proceed to the next track or file.
- Make sure that the audio file you are trying to play is in a format supported by this receiver.
- Audio content with DRM (Digital Rights Management) copyright protection cannot be played on this receiver.
- Make sure that the repeat setting and shuffle setting are configured correctly. Press OPTIONS, then select [Repeat Setting] or [Shuffle Setting] from the options menu to set to the playback mode.
- The receiver can recognize and play up to the following files or folders stored in the home network server:
- up to folders in the 19th layer
- up to 999 files/folders in a single layer