Cannot connect to the network.
- Check that the LAN cable is connected to the receiver when you want to connect the receiver to the network via a wired LAN connection.
- Check the network information. If the connection failed, set up the network connection again.
- If the receiver is connected through a wireless network, move the receiver and the wireless LAN router/access point closer to each other and perform the setup again.
- Make sure that you use a wireless LAN router/access point.
- Make sure that the wireless LAN router/access point is turned on.
- Check the settings of the wireless LAN router/access point and perform the setup again. For details on the settings of devices, refer to the operating instructions of the devices.
- Wireless networks are influenced by electromagnetic radiation emitted by microwave ovens and other devices. Move the receiver away from these devices.