The home menu does not appear on the TV screen.
- The home menu can only be used when you connect the TV to an HDMI OUT jack.
- When you want to display the menu on the TV screen connected to the HDMI OUT B/HDMI ZONE jack, set [HDMI Out B Mode] to [Main].
- Press HOME to display the home menu.
- Check that the TV is connected correctly.
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from the receiver and TV and then reconnect the cable.
- Check that the appropriate input is selected on the TV.
- Select the HDMI input to which the receiver is connected.
- The home menu may take some time to appear on the TV screen depending on the TV.