- This receiver incorporates Dolby (*1) Digital Surround and the DTS (*2) Digital Surround System.
*1 Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
*2 For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS, Inc. DTS, the Symbol, DTS in combination with the Symbol, DTS:X, and the DTS:X logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Apple, AirPlay, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, macOS, iTunes, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iPad mini is a trademark of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Use of the Made for Apple and Works with Apple badges means that an accessory has been designed to connect specifically to the Apple product(s) identified in the Made for Apple badge, and to work specifically with the technology identified in the Works with Apple badge, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Windows Media is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- This product is protected by certain intellectual property rights of Microsoft Corporation. Use or distribution of such technology outside of this product is prohibited without a license from Microsoft or an authorized Microsoft subsidiary.
- LDAC™ and LDAC logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology and patents licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson.
- “BRAVIA” is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- “WALKMAN” and “WALKMAN” logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- MICROVAULT is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Wi-Fi®, and Wi-Fi Alliance® are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- WPA™, WPA2™ and Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ are trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- DLNA™, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED™ are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- Android, Google, Google Play, Chromecast built-in and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
This product incorporates Spotify software which is subject to 3rd party licenses found here (*3):
Spotify and Spotify logos are trademarks of the Spotify Group (*3).
*3 This function may not be available in some countries/regions.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are of their respective holders. In this manual, ™ and ® marks are not specified.
- For details of the EULA for network services,
please refer to [License agreement] in options
menu on each network service icon.
For details of the GPL, LGPL and other software licenses, please refer to [Software License Information] in [System Settings] of the [Setup] menu on the product.
This product contains software that is subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL”) or GNU Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”). These establish that customers have the right to acquire, modify, and redistribute the source code of said software in accordance with the terms of the GPL or the LGPL.
- The source code for the software used in this product is subject to the GPL and LGPL, and is available on the Web. To download, please access the following:
Please note that Sony cannot answer or respond to any inquiries regarding the content of this source code.