Calibrating the sensors of the aircraft
Adjust any misalignment of the sensors mounted on the aircraft so that the aircraft can fly in a stable manner. Each sensor functions as follows.
- Compass: Detects the earth's magnetism and measures the direction so that the aircraft can be kept in the correct orientation.
- IMU (*1): Measures the inclination and acceleration/deceleration of the aircraft.
- Stereo camera: Multiple cameras capture objects three-dimensionally and assess the distances to the objects and their moving speeds.
*1 IMU: Inertial Measurement Unit
- Tap [Start flight] on the “Airpeak Flight” App Home page.The flight screen will be displayed.
- Tap (Settings) in the top right of the screen.
- Tap [Aircraft] in the displayed setting menu.
- Tap [Sensors/Radio].
- Tap [Compass], [IMU], or [Stereo camera].
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the calibration.