Adjusting the sensitivity of the control sticks
You can adjust the sensitivity of the control sticks on the remote controller near the central position.
- Tap [Start flight] on the “Airpeak Flight” App Home page.The flight screen will be displayed.
- Tap (Settings) in the top right of the screen.
- Tap [Remote controller] in the displayed setting menu.
- Tap [Sticks].
- Set the values for [Output characteristics].
You can set the amount of movement along each axis ([Ascent/Descent speed]/[Left turn/Right turn rate]/[Forward/Backward/Left/Right speed]) with respect to the input from the control sticks.
The closer the value is to 1.00, the less sensitive the sticks will be. The closer the value is to -1.00, the more sensitive the sticks will be.
To prevent the sticks from reacting when you are not touching them, you can set the range within which the sticks do not react in [Dead zone].
- When you operate the control sticks, the white circle on the chart moves so that you can check the sensitivity level.