Selecting the wireless channel
If radio-wave conditions are poor, change the wireless channel.
- Tap [Start flight] on the “Airpeak Flight” App Home page.The flight screen will be displayed.
- Tap (Settings) in the top right of the screen.
- Tap [Aircraft] in the displayed setting menu.
- Tap [Sensors/Radio].
- Select [Auto] or [Manual] for [Channel selection method].
- [Auto]: The optimum channel is set automatically.
- [Manual]: Select the desired channel in the [Channel] menu.
You can check the [Noise [dBm]] for each channel on the congestion status graph for the radio wave.
The smaller the noise value, the more stable the wireless transmission function. Check the congestion graph for the radio wave and select a channel with low noise, including adjacent channels.