Writing the remote ID to the aircraft
To fly aircraft, it is necessary to register and obtain approval for your drone (unmanned aircraft) on the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) website, and the aircraft must be flown with the remote ID function activated.
Before flights, write the remote ID to the aircraft by the steps below.
- Tap [Start flight] on the “Airpeak Flight” App Home page.The flight screen will be displayed.
- Tap [General] in the displayed setting menu.
- Tap [Systems].
- Tap [Write] for [Remote ID].
- In the displayed screen, select [United States], and then tap [Next].
- Enter the remote ID assigned to the aircraft to the input field, and then tap [Write Remote ID to aircraft].When the message [Remote ID has been written] is displayed, writing the remote ID to the aircraft is complete.
- When entering aircraft information in the FAA registration system, register a 12-digit number (17287 + aircraft serial number) for the manufacturing number.