Disconnecting the camcorder from the computer
Disconnect the camcorder from the computer connected with the USB Cable.
- Click in the task tray, and then click .
- Click the message displayed on the computer screen.
- Select - [YES] on the LCD monitor, and then disconnect the USB Cable.
- If you use a Mac computer, drag and drop the memory card or the drive icon to the Trash before disconnecting. The connection with the computer is released.
- If you use a Windows 7, Window 8.1 or Windows 10 computer, a disconnection icon may not be displayed. In this case, you can release the connection without performing the above operations.