Charging the battery pack using the AC Adaptor
Charge the battery pack using the supplied AC Adaptor. Attach the battery pack in advance.
- Close the LCD monitor.
- When the viewfinder is pulled out, retract it.
- Connect the AC Adaptor and the power cord (mains lead) to the camcorder and a wall outlet (wall socket).
- The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp lights orange.
- The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp turns off when the battery pack is fully charged. Disconnect the AC Adaptor from the DC IN jack of the camcorder.
A: AC Adaptor
B: Power cord (mains lead)
C: DC IN jack
D: DC plug (Align themark on the DC plug)
- Be aware of the following notes on using the AC Adaptor.
- Use a nearby wall outlet (wall socket) when using the AC Adaptor. Disconnect the AC Adaptor from the wall outlet (wall socket) immediately if any malfunction occurs while using the camcorder.
- Do not use the AC Adaptor placed in a narrow space, such as between a wall and furniture.
- Do not short-circuit the DC plug of the AC Adaptor terminal with any metallic objects. This may cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended that you charge the battery in a temperature range of 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F).