AUDIO REC LEVEL
You can set the recording level of the audio input for the camcorder’s internal microphone or external microphone (sold separately).
- MENU button - (AUDIO SET) - [AUDIO REC LEVEL] - select the desired item.
Descriptions of menu items
REC LEVEL MODE:
Sets the recording mode.
- AUTO: Adjusts the recording level automatically.
- MANUAL: Sets the recording sensitivity between 1 and 31 at [MANUAL REC LEVEL].
MANUAL REC LEVEL:
Sets the recording sensitivity when [REC LEVEL MODE] is set to [MANUAL].
1 ‒ 31: Select the recording sensitivity.
- It is recommended that you wear headphones to operate while checking the level.
- When continuously recording loud sound, lower the recording level to record the sound with high presence.
- The limiter is always active regardless of the setting value of the recording level.
- When you are using a dedicated microphone that is connected with the Multi interface shoe, the recording level setting will be invalid, and you will not be able to adjust the recording level.