Focusing by touching the LCD monitor (SPOT FOCUS)
You can focus on the point where you touch on the LCD monitor.
A: MENU button
B: ////SET button
- Set the AUTO/MANUAL switch to MANUAL and press the AF/MF button to set the focus mode to manual (MF).
- Press the MENU button.
- Select (CAMERA SET) - [SPOT FOCUS] with ////SET button.
- Touch the point to be focused on the LCD monitor.
To cancel the spot focus
Press the MENU button.
- [SPOT FOCUS] is available only with manual focus.
- Spot focus function is not available in Super Slow Motion recording.
- You can assign this function to an ASSIGN button.