You can divide a movie at a designated point (AVCHD movies only).
- During playing movies, select MENU button - (EDIT) - [DIVIDE].
- Touch at the point where you want to divide.
A: After selecting the point with , make fine adjustment with these buttons.
B: Returns to the beginning of the selected movie.
- Touch - .
- You cannot restore movies once they are divided.
- Do not remove the battery pack, AC Adaptor, or memory card that contains the movies from the camcorder during the operation. It may damage the memory card.
- A slight difference may occur from the point where you touch and the actual dividing point, as the camcorder selects the dividing point based in about half-second increments.
- Movies recorded in XAVC S cannot be divided.