AUTO MODE SET
You can shoot with an optimum setting in matching with various scene (Movie mode only).
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [AUTO MODE SET].
Descriptions of menu items
Sets to an optimum setting in matching with an imaging scene automatically.
Sets to an optimum setting by detecting the following scenes.
- Face detection: (Portrait), (Baby)
- Scene detection: (Backlight), (Landscape), (Night Scene), (Spotlight), (Low Brightness), (Macro)
- Camera-shake detection: (Walk), (Tripod)
[STEADYSHOT] is set to [ACTIVE] automatically, and the angle of view shifts 1.08 times toward the telephoto side.
Sets to an optimum setting in matching with the scene that is selected on [SCENE SELECTION SET].
- When [FILE FORMAT] in [REC SET] is set to [XAVC S 4K], [AUTO MODE SET] is fixed to [AUTO].
- You can assign this function to the ASSIGN button.