Storing the adjusted white balance value in memory A or B
You can store adjusted white balance values in memory A (A) and memory B (B), respectively.
You can shoot with the white balance setting that is set in advance by storing the adjusted white balance value.
Unless a white balance is readjusted, values will remain even after the power has been turned off.
A: MENU button
B: AUTO/MANUAL switch
C: WHITE BALANCE button
D: Manual dial
- Set the AUTO/MANUAL switch to MANUAL.
- Press the WHITE BALANCE button to highlight the white balance value.
- Turn the manual dial to select A( A) or B( B).
- Press the MENU button.
- Select (CAMERA SET) - [WB SET] with ////SET button.
- Frame a white object such as a piece of paper that fills the screen under the same lighting conditions as your subject.
- Press the SET button.
- The adjusted value is stored in A or B.
- The stored color temperature appears for about 3 seconds.
- If you cannot adjust the white balance during selecting A or B, A or B turns to slow flashing. Adjust the subject appropriately and set the shutter speed to auto or around 1/60 (when [60i] is selected)/1/50 (when [50i] is selected), then try adjusting the white balance again.