Using your smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander
You can operate the camcorder using your smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander.
- Install PlayMemories Mobile on your smartphone.
- If PlayMemories Mobile is already installed in your smartphone, update the software to the latest version.
- On the camcorder, press the MENU button - select (NETWORK SET) - [CTRL W/SMARTPHONE].
- The QR Code, SSID, password and device name are displayed on the LCD monitor of the camcorder. The camcorder is now ready to be operated using your smartphone.
- Start PlayMemories Mobile, select [Scan QR Code of the Camera] - [OK] - [OK], then scan the QR Code displayed on the LCD monitor of the camcorder with your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect to the camcorder using your smartphone.
- For details on connecting your smartphone, see “Related Topic.”
- Operate the camcorder using your smartphone.
- Movies and photos are recorded on the camcorder and are not stored on the smartphone.
- The operation methods and display screens for the application are subject to change without notice by future upgrades.
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of PlayMemories Mobile.