When shooting with NIGHTSHOT, infrared light is emitted from the NIGHTSHOT light emitter (Movie mode only).
You can shoot clear images.
The infrared light does not turn on when [NIGHTSHOT LIGHT] is set to [OFF].
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [NIGHTSHOT LIGHT].
Descriptions of menu items
Emits the infrared light.
Does not emit the infrared light.
- Make sure that your finger does not cover the NIGHTSHOT light emitter when shooting.
- Remove the lens hood so that it does not block the NIGHTSHOT light emitter.
- The light is effective up to a distance of approximately 3 meters.
- When [FILE FORMAT] is set to [XAVC S 4K] and [4K REC OUTPUT] is set to [EXTERNAL OUTPUT], [NIGHTSHOT LIGHT] is fixed to [OFF].