You can adjust the exposure according to user’s preference.
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [AE SHIFT] ‒ select the desired item.
Descriptions of menu items
Sets the AE SHIFT function to on/off.
- ON: The selected value (-2.0EV for example) appears.
- OFF: Does not use the AE Shift function.
Adjusts the exposure with ////SET button.
- -2.0EV - 0EV - +2.0EV: Dark - Standard - Bright
- This function is not effective while you adjust the iris, shutter speed, and gain all manually.
- You can assign this function to the ASSIGN button.
- You can change the setting directly on the shooting standby screen with ////SET button (Direct Menu).